Access to all ZLC Resource Files:
- Alias Files
- POF Files
- Sector Files
- vATIS Files
- ZLC Auto-Setup Files
- Other Files
There are two options for saving/updating these files.
Dropbox Folder Installation to Your Computer – This routes your radar client resource file directories to a live connection to the ZLC Resources shared folder.
- Always up to date data without having to download updated files.
- Dropbox installation to your computer (free) is required.
Download Files for Every Update – This is the old way of downloading the latest files released and replacing your older files on your computer.
- Allows user to edit these files to add their own alias commands, diagrams, etc…
- Requires user to download the latest release and replace old files themselves.
- Chance of using older files if user did not catch a Change Log release note.
- Follow the instructions in the “ZLC Dropbox Setup (pt 1 and 2)” of the ZLC Computer Based Training (CBT) page RC > Computer Based Training
Recommended to use the Dropbox method rather than Local method
- Click HERE
- Open the “ZLC Facility Files (Live Update)” folder.
- In the upper right-hand corner, select DOWNLOAD and then Direct Download.
- Place the folder in your desired directory.
- Open your radar client and direct the appropriate directories to the respective files.